This particular design was inspired by the REAL AHI PILES from the late 80's & earlier. Not seen anymore in such large numbers in recent times, often by the hundred's, 'Iwa Birds would sore high above the rest of the Sea Birds in the Ahi Pile's & when the time was right they would swoop down & steal a fish (hence their name 'Iwa) from the other Birds. With the increase of Human activity, Over-Fishing, Plastics in the Ocean & Global Warming, the numbers of these majestic Sea Birds are decreasing rapidly. We all need to do our part to preserve our future. Not just for the Human Species, but for all Species of Life as every Living Being plays an Important Role in the Balance of Life on our Planet we ALL call Home.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)